Product Attributes + Care
- Vacuum regularly to keep dirt from getting trapped in fibres.
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional dry cleaning recommended.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- For Rugs & Carpets ,use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling. Rug pad is recommended.
- Certain items can be washed separately by Hand or Machine, which can be informed to the customer upon request.
- Avoid unnecessary direct sun exposure.
All our items are exclusively handcrafted by skilled artisans and workers. We take utmost care of quality, look and feel of the product. However, please expect slight variations in sizes / colors/ appearance and quality of the product because of the human involvement in the process.
Imperfections that should be expected include:
-Pattern variations / asymmetric pattern and seam placement
-Design and paint smudges
- Shredding of natural fibres especially jute yarns
It is widely accepted that these unique attributes are not defects.
We adhere to extremely high standards in our production process, but it is important to stress that these textiles are inherently imperfect (and undeniably beautiful!)
Every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours, so actual colours may vary. We try to edit our photos to be as accurate as possible, but we cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.