- Vacuum regularly to keep dirt from getting trapped in fibres.
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional dry cleaning recommended.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- For Rugs & Carpets ,use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling. Rug pad is recommended.
- Certain items can be washed separately by Hand or Machine, which can be informed to the customer upon request.
- Avoid unnecessary direct sun exposure.