CHLORIS HANDTUFTED WOOL CARPET
- Ship in 7 to 21 days *
- Handcrafted in India
- 100% Secured Payment
- Thousands of Happy customers !
Why We Love It
Crafted in India with age-old techniques and thoughtfully designed patterns. Give a new dimension to your living room with these beauties. Made by Indian artisans, our Carpets are made with International quality standards. This exclusive accent can be showcased for both large rooms and narrow hallways or walk-in closets. It adds a bold element to any room. They are ideal for your living, bedroom, and farmhouse spaces.
*Ships in 7-21 business days. Large sizes ( 5 ft x 7 ft & above) are made to order and can take up to 4-5 weeks. Since the item is handmade expect slight variations in colors, appearance, and designs as per the size ordered.
*Cash on delivery is not available for 5ft. X 7ft. & above sizes.
*Shredding is natural to new rug.
Our products are handcrafted by family-run artisans who have honed the skills over time. We care for nature by using sustainable manufacturing techniques. We take pride in Uplifting the craft and artisan community and follow fair trade practices.
An authentic product designed and sold by Art Avenue.
- Shipping is free for orders above INR 1500/-
- For Cash on Delivery ( COD ) orders , there is a standard shipping charge which shall be visible at the time of Check out.
- Dispatched in 7-21 working days. Many of our items are made to order so dispatch time can be longer than usual. We will inform you in case your order dispatch time is delayed for more than 21 days.
- A shipping confirmation mail along with tracking id shall be sent to you once the product is dispatched.
- Delivery time is 5-10 working days after dispatch. In some cases it might take longer than usual.
- Cash on Delivery option is not available for certain items.
- Rugs / Cushion covers / Throws and other textile items are packed and shipped in folded form. So some creases/wrinkles can be seen at the time of unpacking them. These creases might take few days to go away.
- Click here to know more about our shipping policies.
Returns and Refunds (India)
- For some items, returns and refunds are accepted within 3 days of delivery. Please inform us within the stipulated time so that pick up can be arranged.
- The products which are eligible for return can be sent back to us and a refund* shall be generated after a thorough quality check. The product must be unused, tags should be intact and must pass the QC ( Quality Check) process.
- Since most of our items are made on order, we do charge a nominal Return service fee which is INR 999/- The fee shall be deducted from the refund amount once the return process is complete.
- Some items are Non-Returnable/Exchangeable/refundable which shall be mentioned in the product description.
- We do not offer returns/refunds on rugs of sizes 5ft x 7 ft or bigger, furniture, special items, made-to-order products and customised products.
- Click here for Returns/Exchange or Cancellation Policies.
International Shipping :
- We apply flat shipping charge of USD 40.00 or INR 3000.00 per item.
- Dispatched in 7-21 working days. In some cases it can take up to 3-4 weeks. We will inform you in case your order dispatch time is delayed for more than 15 days.
- Certain items which are heavy in weight /volume might have special shipping rates .
- Import duties/ Taxes applied in respective country shall be borne by the customer .
- Shipping time is usually 7-10 working days.
- Currently we do not offer any order cancellations / returns/ exchange or refunds on international shipments.
- Payment on receipt or COD is not available for International Orders
- Click here to know more about international orders and shipping.
- Vacuum regularly to keep dirt from getting trapped in fibres.
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional dry cleaning recommended.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- For Rugs & Carpets ,use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling. Rug pad is recommended.
- Certain items can be washed separately by Hand or Machine, which can be informed to the customer upon request.
- Avoid unnecessary direct sun exposure.
All our items are exclusively handcrafted by skilled artisans and workers. We take utmost care of quality, look and feel of the product. However, please expect slight variations in sizes / colors/ appearance and quality of the product because of the human involvement in the process.
Imperfections that should be expected include:
-Pattern variations / asymmetric pattern and seam placement
-Design and paint smudges
- Shredding of natural fibres especially jute yarns
It is widely accepted that these unique attributes are not defects.
We adhere to extremely high standards in our production process, but it is important to stress that these textiles are inherently imperfect (and undeniably beautiful!)
Every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours, so actual colours may vary. We try to edit our photos to be as accurate as possible, but we cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.